South Seminole Animal Hospital offers a full range of services, from prevention and early detection, to diagnostics and surgery. Our focus is on total patient care, while making sure to address any specific concerns that you may have about your pet.
We are pleased to offer your pets the following services:
- Wellness and prevention — Our comprehensive wellness appointments include appropriate vaccines, parasite prevention, and a discussion of your pet’s optimal nutritional needs.
- Surgery — We perform spays and neuters, mass removals, bladder stone removals, along with other procedures; including, the use of a cutting laser.
- Dentistry — Your pet’s oral hygiene can significantly impact his or her overall health. Routine dental care and cleanings will help.
- Diagnostics — We provide efficient diagnostic services so that your pet’s condition can be identified and treated quickly.
- Internal medicine — Our veterinarians offer expertise with the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions. This may include vomiting, diarrhea, inappropriate urination, diabetes, thyroid problems, and other hormone related conditions.
- Allergy and dermatology — Allergies and skin conditions are common concerns year round in Florida. Our treatment options can help your pet feel more comfortable.
Please call us today to schedule your pet’s appointment or to discuss your pet’s needs.